Want a Passionate Pregnancy?
My guided program program called Passionate Pregnancy Program will take you through the LEAN methodology to show you how Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, and Nutrition can play a huge part in a healthy pregnancy! My desire is that you would leave your pregnancy healthier than you started!
In this program, you will:
- Learn safe an effective exercises to do during pregnancy that can be done anywhere
- Learn how to have a strong pelvic floor for an easier labor and recovery
- Get healthy recipes
- Get encouraged in areas of attitude pre and post partum.
- Learn how to increase energy so that you will be able to enjoy your pregnancy more!
- Be part of a community with other mothers and mothers-to-be
- Be given practical skills for coping with emotions and concerns
- Learn about the most scientifically researched nutraceuticals for optimal nutrition
- Be given scientific nutritional information to help with morning sickness, breastfeeding, and postpartum
- Learn how to eat now to lose pregnancy weight faster postpartum
- Learn how to implement any changes you desire to make through using the proven i-PLAN system
Start building a lifestyle around your healthy pregnancy
Evaluate and adjust things in your environment related to your healthy pregnancy, including sleep and stress
Build health to carry through all stages of your pregnancy
- Fully understand how your thinking and attitude can impact your health and your pregnancy
- Develop your exercise routine — learning what is safe and what is comfortable — and learning what the benefits are
- Get empowered with your nutrition and the microbiome –learning what is safe and preferable
- Learn how your gut and mind are connected
- Learn how your baby is connected to that process
- Learn what you can do to give your baby a good start nutritionally and even intellectually
- Your nutrition broken down: what to eat, how much, and when
- Learn how to maintain a healthy weight and loose baby weigh quickly and in a healthy way postpartum
- Learn a system to help you implement any changes you may decide to make
- Design your postpartum strategy including: lifestyle, exercise, attitude and nutrition after your baby is born
- Self-care for moms
I am a mom with a passion for encouraging people on their journey to become healthier!
My personal health journey began the day my 4 year old emptied out all of the medicine in my inhaler. I had to immediately go out and buy a new $175 Steroid inhaler!
After working with many people, I found my passion for working with pregnant women because I can remember being in that position. I felt horrible when pregnant. I felt fear. I didn't feel like I was a part of a community. And, I don't want anyone else to feel that way. My work as a Pregnancy Health Coach is really rewarding. I help families grow. I help women during such a remarkable time in their life.
I'd love the chance to help you. Meet you. And, help you have a plan to enjoy your pregnancy more and be even healthier than you could have ever imagined!
"I am a a mother of two young boys! I have worked with Jenn one on one on several occasions. She has a love for health and wellness and for inspiring others as well. I have seen the heath of my children improve dramatically in the past 2 years.
I would definitely recommend her to other mothers struggling to balance the daily demands of life with raising a healthy family! 🙂"Marissa
"I am the wellness coordinator for a company in NC. Jenn was referred to me by another local company. She came to the organization several times on our lunch breaks to educate employees on the importance of health and nutrition! We found her to be knowledgeable and encouraging to our employees and staff. It was evident that she truly cares about what she teaches! I would recommend her to other organizations as health and nutrition are important topics needing to be addressed in the corporate world!"Lorraine
"I was able to be in Jenn’s first pregnancy workshop with one of my best friends who was also pregnant! We learned lots of things about Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, and Nutrition. Jenn was really knowledgeable and passionate about the subject! I enjoyed my time with her and would recommend her and this program to other pregnant women!"Stephanie
What kind of prenatal are you taking?
Is it big and white and looks like it was made in a lab? Does it make you want to gag? That’s because isolated chemicals and minerals from a lab are hard on your liver.
Watch the video here. It’s my hope that you’ll see this and take action to getting healthier right away.
Maybe you still have questions? Or you want free vitamins for your children?
Maybe you think this is too good to be true! If so, let’s chat! We can see if this would be right for you or not. Also, let’s chat if you have a child in your life that you would like to have me help gift this product to for free! They can get it in the form of a capsule or a gummy! We have so much to talk about! I hope we can chat soon!